WHY CHOOSE UBERLUBE
Elevate intimacy because you deserve it.
For sex: Premium quality, long-lasting formula, luxurious feel. Überlube sets a new standard in sexual lubrication.
- Long-lasting lubrication that keeps up with your desires. Überlube provides the perfect amount of slip and slide, enhancing pleasure throughout the entire experience.
- Will not harm healthy bacteria. Does not affect Ph level or osmolality.
- Latex safe: Optimal for use with latex and polyisoprene condoms and dental dams, as well as with non-silicone sex toys.
For Sport: From endurance sports and high-intensity workouts to a walk in the woods, Überlube adapts to your specific needs. Reduces chafe and friction, enabling you to achieve peak results.
- Focus on your game without distractions, knowing that Überlube has you covered.
- Compete in comfort. Don't let your clothes get in the way of your goal.
- Use before you swim to condition and protect. (No glass in the pool please)
For Style: From taming frizz and conditioning ends, to achieving a smooth, healthy sheen, Überlube is a multi-purpose styling solution for for all types of hair.
- Tame flyaways, control frizz, and add definition to your curls and waves.
- Überlube adapts to your style for the freedom to express the unique you.
- Add lustrous shine to your hair.
Customers also buy: Weekend Orgasm Essentials for Couples
YOU ASKED, WE ANSWERED
What is the intended use? - Überlube is a personal lubricant intended to moisturize and lubricate, to enhance the ease and comfort of intimate sexual activity and supplement the body’s natural lubrication.
Überlube is a registered medical device with FDA-510k, CE, CCN, MDD, ARTG.
Überlube is silicone with a trace of vitamin E to improve the finish and leave a smooth sensation. Dimethicone Dimethiconol Cyclomethicone Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Überlube is cruelty free with no animal products and vegan friendly. No alcohol, no gluten, no glycerin, no parabens, no scents and flavors.
Überlube is compatible with natural rubber latex and polyisoprene condoms. Überlube is not compatible with polyurethane condoms.
Überlube may interact with silicone including hard plastic silicone. To know for sure try überlube on a small area. Clean after use for best results.
What are the ingredients? - Überlube is silicone with a trace of vitamin E to improve the finish and leave a smooth sensation.
- Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Cyclomethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Osmolality and pH of uberlube? - Osmolality and pH are generally more of a topic related with water-based lubricants. Überlube is anhydrous, meaning without water, so it doesn't have pH or osmolality. Überlube doesn't interfere with vaginal pH.
Is uberlube safe with silicone toys? - We do not recommend the use of any silicone lubricant with silicone toys (unless the toy manufacturer says it's compatible and provides a guarantee). Although you may hear that it works from others, it depends on the silicone makeup of the toy and almost always demands latex condom use and immediate washing. So we at überlube say no. It may be safely used with non-silicone plastic, glass, ceramic or stainless steel toys but our advice is no silicone toys please. To know for sure please spot test.
Is uberlube safe with condoms? - Überlube is compatible with latex and polyisoprene condoms. Überlube is not compatible with polyurethane condoms.